Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Apologies

 Apologies for the long gap in posting on the blog. Two reasons:

1) The laptop's on its last legs, so scanning etc can be difficult.

2) Blogger decided to change its publishing gizmos and, quite frankly, it's fucking horrendous and it's all but hacked me off to the point where I'm thinking of putting the blog into cold storage. They really have made it ten times more laborious to post. I'll see it out till the end of 2020, and see how I feel about it in the New Year.

3 comments:

ajohnstone said...

Try and persevere, Darren. I for one fully appreciate the effort you have put into this and i know many others also admire the work you have done.

If its money for a new laptop, don't be shy to request funds from the Party. They have a rich treasure chest now.

Take care and look after yourself and your family.

Mike F said...

Sorry to hear about this, and I hope a way is found for you to carry on into '21.

hallblithe said...

I'm sure I am not alone in appreciating all the time and effort you have expended to create this fascinating and useful resource. Indeed, I would not be surprised that the number of visitors to this site has increased following your recent Q&A session on Discord. If you are tired take a break. If you need help, reach out. But please do not stop before you can look at what you have accomplished here, smile and feel proud.